A 19 year old St. Augustine’s Senior High School student electrocuted to death

index

A 19-year old student of the St. Augustine’s Senior High School at in the Western Region has been electrocuted to death.

Patricia Dede who is the deceased was heard shouting in her room for help but was found lifeless with a water heater lying by her side.

The station Officer in charge of the Prestea Police command, Chief Inspector Joseph Berko, in an interview said that the body of the deceased has been deposited at the Wassa Akropong Government Hospital mortuary.

“She was trying to plug the iron while the plug of the water heater was still in the socket so that is what triggered the electrocution.

“Apparently, as she was forcing to unplug the heater there was an explosion and so you could see a cut on her breast area,” this was covered in the interview.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s